I’ll be presenting at the Insight Innovation eXchange in Amsterdam in February 2014. In my presentation “Rethinking Market Research in the Social Era” I’ll be exploring how ‘social’ extends beyond media and technology, and how this can be applied to market research.
If we examine market research through a ‘social lens’ we shift emphasis to a group’s ‘connectedness’, rather than efficiencies of lower costs and faster response times and create market research models that promote collaboration over interrogation and aligning participants instead of managing participants.
Other speakers at the conference will be elaborating on these broad themes :
- Cutting-edge technologies transforming the Insight Function globally and in Europe
- Client case studies on big data, visualization, gamification, and other new methods to generate insights
- How social media, localization, and mobile are redefining marketing insights
- The drivers of human behavior, biometrics, and neuroscience
- Crowdsourcing, co-creation, emerging players, and disruptive innovation
- How companies are applying new technologies to conduct research in emerging regions and more specifically, Europe